The fourth magazine that i decided to analyze is golf digest. From the first look at the cover of the magazine you can see a professional golfer that is in front of a gray backdrop. He is dressed in fully golf attire holding a golf club and smiling. The picture has been taken by a professional photographer and catches the readers eye. the font on the cover of every magazine is the same, and on almost every magazine the words golf and digest are different colors. They put there article tittles on the sides of the front cover so the reader can glance at the front cover and have an idea what is going to be inside the article. Inside the magazine just like most of the other sports magazines they put there adds in the middle of there magazine. The article have a small picture next to it that relates to the article with a quote that is cut out and increased in font size for emphasis. They also bold and increase in font the first letter of the article. They have articles for a beginner that t...
The first thing that I changed in my background color. It was originally a light blue background but I changed it back to a white background. I did this because it would cost more money to print a blue background and I don't think the color would be worth the cost. I also made the pictures bigger to cover up some of the white space on the magazine and made them even. This will make my magazine look more professional and catch the readers attention.
Comments
Post a Comment