Project- Scheduling photo shoots
I decided to start off at the Venice Jetties and I would need to bring a friend to hold fish for the photo shoot. I wanted to go around sunset because that is when the best opportunity was for pictures. I set a time for 5 oclock to meet at the jetties, I plan to be there till about an hour after sunset to give enough time to catch plenty of fish to post in the magazine. Then the following day i was going to go to some of the bridges i had scouted and try to get some good sunset pictures. I don't have anyone that is available to catch fish while i am there so i am just going to get some sunset pictures. There could also be other people out there fishing and i might be able to get there picture. I also need to get some freshwater fishing pictures so i plan to try to go to some ponds around my house. I hope to at least catch a couple bass to put in the magazine so i can have a variety of fishing pictures.

Comments
Post a Comment