Project- scouting locations for photos
For my magazine Fishing Sarasota I need some pictures of fish and some popular fishing locations in Sarasota. some popular ones that I was going to check is the Venice jetties because there is always people fishing there. I was also going to look at some of the bridge at night time because a lot of people fish bridges at night time. I went to the jetties during the middle of the day just to see if it would work for quality pictures. I also stopped at a few other fishing location but i did not see that many people fishing so I did think it would have been a productive spot. I went to some of the popular fishing bridges at sunset like the Stickney point bridge and Ringling bridge. These bridges are a good spot because there is lots of fishing activity and at sunset there is a good time for pictures. I think it would be most productive is I bring a friend that is going to fish so I can have someone hold the fish for a picture.

Comments
Post a Comment