Project- revision from feedback
My group member and I received feedback on our article and were given suggestions on what we could revise. The first thing I need to change is the picture on the cover of my magazine is out of proportion. I need to re portion it so that it isn't stretched out and looks more natural. I had also put a light blue background on my articles and it was brought up that its going to cost more to print a color page than a white page. I need to decide if the cost of printing color background is worth the benefit. There was also a suggestion that i need to have a variety of pictures because a lot of my pictures are of snook at night time. So I will need to schedule another photo shoot to have a variety of pictures. Another suggestion that was made is that I should come up with a more creative tittle of my magazine. Right now the tittle is Fishing Sarasota and it is just kind of bland and does a very poor job of catching a readers attention. In the main article I was going to extract a quote and increase the font and bold it to catch the readers attention. Also I was going to fix the initial that I have at the beginning of the article.

Comments
Post a Comment