3rd quarter Submission

In my magazine fishing Sarasota i made some changes from my first draft. The first thing that I change was the picture on the cover, it was out of proportion and I fixed it and now it looks more professional. Then for the other 3 pages I originally had them with a light blue background but I turned it white to save money in the production process. On the table of contents I made the pictures larger so there wasn't as much blank spaces. On the first page of the article I made the pictures larger to fill in more blank spaces in my magazine. The on the final page I did another photo shoot to get more of a diversity of pictures and to fill in more blank space in my magazine.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project- Golf Digest research

Project- Revision to the table of contents