CCR Draft #4

Technology was a very important in creating my magazine called Fishing Sarasota. In the production of my magazine technology was used from the very beginning to the end. In the beginning of my project I did lots of research online about the production of a magazine versus the production of a film opening and I research popular magazines to get an idea of what I should produce. Then I began the magazine production processes and used some software like Microsoft excel and publisher. I used excel to create a spread sheet for my flat plan. Then after I got a outline for my magazine I began to produce it using publisher. When I started using publisher I could only do limited edits to my magazine. Then I did research in how to edit using publisher and now I can edit a magazine a lot better than I used to.Then after I Finally finished editing my magazine I began to research online into how to distribute my magazine. In my research I found that social media sites and website were a good way to promote my magazine. Then I found that you can hire companies that can distribute my magazine to different stores across Sarasota. The picture that I posted was the website that I used as an example in making my website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project- Golf Digest research

Project- Revision to the table of contents